Easy recipes for the newbie cook, the beginner in the kitchen, the nervous novice: we all had to start somewhere, and you can start right here.

Tuesday 11 January 2011

The Ultimate Recipe

Hmm, first time in over a month that I missed a day posting on here.  When I first started, I had intended to post maybe two or three times a week, but I got on a bit of a run there, for a while.  Whoah, horsey!  Don't worry, gentle reader, there is plenty more to come, just not maybe each and every day.  Feel free to subscribe, then you'll make sure you never miss a post.

Anyway, in my other life away from the pots and pans, you'll often find me with a guitar in hand and a microphone in my face, and it has been a very musical couple of days, hence the lack of Guerilla Griller action.  I have, though, found the time to come up with what I call How to Cook (Almost) Anything - The Ultimate Recipe, but for a bit of variety, and to explore new pastures, I have posted it here for a change of scenery.

Don't worry, though; I'll still be here, posting up new recipes, hints, cooking tips and techniques.  (Almost) every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment